· Four 6-8 ounce boneless skinless chicken breasts.
· ¼ Cup Vegetable or Canola Oil
· ½ Cup-1 Cup of Spice Spice Baby’s Mustard Shallot Vinaigrette salad dressing.
· 1 Cup of store bought Sweet Chili or Sweet Thai Chili Sauce.
1. In a small mixing bowl or large Tupperware container, marinate the chicken breasts in the salad dressing for at least 2 hours but preferably overnight.
2. When you are ready to cook: pre-heat your oven to 350 Degrees F.
3. In a large frying pan, over medium high heat, heat the oil for a minute or two and then add the chicken breasts to the oil and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.
4. Place the chicken on a sheet tray. Top the chicken with about half the chili sauce, and then place the tray in the hot oven. Cook for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. You should get an internal temperature of 165 Degrees.
5. As you pull the chicken out, top it with the other half of the chili sauce-be generous.