· 1 TBS. Spice Spice Baby Cincinnati’s OG Blend
· 1 Four Ounce Stick of Salted Butter
· 1 TBS. Grated or Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1. About an hour prior to using the garlic butter, place the stick of butter on the kitchen counter-it needs to be room temperature.
2. After an hour, place the butter, spices, and cheese into a mixing bowl. I use a stand-up mixer, but a hand mixer will work too.
3. Mix the ingredients well, starting at a low speed and increasing as needed.
4. Once the ingredients are fully blended, you are ready to use the spread on bread, crisps, crostini and the like.
I LIKE TO GET A BAGUETTE FREOM A LOCAL BAKERY (MY FAVORITES ARE ALLEZ, THE WHEEL, AND 16 BRICKS) AND SPLIT IT IN HALF LENTGHWISE. I GENEROUSLY SPREAD THE OG BUTTER ON BOITH SIDES OF THE BREAD AND THEN PLACE THE BREAD FACE UP IN A VERY HOT OVEN (375-400 F) FOR JUST A MINUTE OR TWO. IT ALSO WORKS GREAT ON A HOT GRILL, USING THE INDIRECT HEAT MENTHOD.