Updated: Dec 24, 2020
· 1 ½ pounds boneless chicken thighs
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· 2 TBS Spice Spice Baby’s Bring on the Sazon rub.
· Fresh Cilantro sprigs for a garnish
· Pickled or fresh Jalapenos as a garnish
· 1 Lime, cut into wedges, for garnish.
1. First, marinate your chicken: in a large bowl add chicken, olive oil and Sazon Rub. Allow this to marinate for ½ an hour.
2. Preheat your oven or grill. You should be grilling or roasting in the oven at 400 degrees or better.
3. Place the chicken directly on the grill. Grill chicken thighs for 6-8 minutes per side or until fully cooked and the meat thermometer reads 165 degrees F.
4. Garnish with sprigs of cilantro, limes and jalapeno slices.
If you want authentic Mexican grilled chicken, this is your new go-to dish. I like to serve it with poblano-infused or Mexican style rice. This is also great as a topping for a taco salad or a filling for tacos and burritos. Keep it spicy!