Updated: Dec 24, 2020
· 1 Slice bread
· 1/2 avocado
· 1 TBS. Spice Spice Baby’s But the Kitchen Sink seasoning
· 1 egg
· butter/oil (for the pan)
· salt and pepper (to taste)
· 1 dash cayenne pepper (optional)
1. Place your bread in your toaster. Meanwhile, open up the avocado, take the pit out and mash it in a bowl.
2. Use a dash or oil or butter and coat a pan. Place it on medium heat and crack and egg in it. Add salt and pepper to taste. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes or until the whites have cooked through.
3. Once your toast is done, spread your avocado on it. Add the Spice Spice Baby’s But the Kitchen Sink seasoning (add as much or as little as you want - just remember, it's powerful!), a dash of cayenne pepper and the egg on top!
This is a quick, healthy breakfast that is easy to make and full of great flavors.
If you need to you can substitute gluten free bread and make a great gluten free option. Sometimes I scramble the eggs with the spices right in them rather than frying an egg. Either way is tasty. Add the cayenne for a little kick. Keep it spicy.