Updated: Feb 17, 2021
2 LBS. Baby red potatoes, cut in half lengthwise
¼ Cup Olive oil
3 TBS. Minced fresh garlic
½ TSP. Baking soda
1 TBS. Spice Spice Baby’s Everything but the Sink seasoning
2 TBS. Fresh parsley, chopped
2 TBS. Kosher salt
2 QTS. Water for boiling
1. In a medium stock pot, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil and add the Kosher salt. Add the potatoes and cook for about 8 minutes, or until just fork tender.
2. While the potatoes are cooking, heat the olive oil to medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for about 2 minutes, or until the garlic is golden brown. Remove from heat and pour through a fine mesh strainer. Set the oil aside. Put the garlic back in the bowl.
3. Strain potatoes and let cool for 1 minute.
4. Place potatoes in a large mixing bowl and add the infused olive oil. Toss potatoes gently with the garlic infused oil.
5. Preheat grill to medium-high. Oil grates if necessary. Place potatoes on grill. Cook until golden brown, and then flip and grill the other side until golden brown.
6. Remove potatoes from the grill and place back into the mixing bowl with the cooked garlic and add the Everything but the Sink and chopped parsley. Toss until evenly coated. Enjoy!