Updated: Apr 11
3 Large Idaho Potatoes, sliced very thin (like chips)
2 1/2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
1 Cup Parmigiano-Reggiano (or other variety of parmesan) Cheese.
Non Stick Cooking Spray
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 Degrees F.
2. Spray a 2 quart baking dish or medium sized casserole dish liberally. This will help keep the potatoes from sticking and make clean-up a bit easier.
3. Shingle half the potatoes in a circle around the bottom of the casserole working your way to the center.
4. Cover those potatoes with half the heavy cream, 1 TBS of Under the Tuscan Sky and half a cup of the parmesan.
5. Repeat the process with the second half of the ingredients.
6. Place the pan in the oven and bake for an hour, uncovered, until the potatoes are fork tender and the cheese is melted golden brown. YOU WILL be tempted to cover the dish, please do not! Covering it will make the cream and the cheese break and separate.