Updated: Oct 13
· Two 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, at room temp
· 1/3 Cup Spice Spice Baby’s Double Dip Ranch Blend
· ¼ Cup plus 1 TBS Finely Shredded Cheddar
· ¼ Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
· 2-3 Green Onions, Sliced.
· A pinch of black pepper
· 1-2 Slices of Beef Pastrami, diced. Or 2-3 TBS cooked bacon bits.
1. In a medium mixing bowl, or a stand mixer like a Kitchenaid, Combine all the ingredients except the pastrami/bacon and 1 TBS of cheddar.
2. Mix on a low speed until all the ingredients are thoroughly. combined
3. Put the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Mold the mixture into the shape of a ball.
5. Place the remaining ingredients on a small plate, and then roll the cream cheese ball around on the plate until all the cheddar and meat stick to the ball
6. Refrigerate until you are ready to serve. Serve with crackers or pretzels, raw veggies and the like.