Updated: Jan 28, 2021
· 1 ½ LBS. B Size Redskin Potatoes
· 3 TBS. Olive Oil
· 3 TBS Spice Spice Baby’s Double Dip Ranch
1. Pre-heat your oven to 400 degree F.
2. Cut the potatoes into quarters and place them in a gallon size plastic ziplock bag.
3. Add the oil and Double Dip Ranch to the bag and toss the contents gently until the potatoes are evenly coated.
4. Put the mix on a baking tray and bake for 1 hour.
I like this recipe because it is simple, easy and it appeals to my 7 year old. Kids love these potatoes, and they make a great side for just about any main.
Want to spice it up a bit, grind a generous amount of black pepper or add red pepper flakes to the bag and you can heat things up a bit. This technique works very well with just about any of our spice blends, so be adventurous and try a few.
Keep it spicy!