French Connection Pork Loin
Updated: Feb 6, 2021
For the Pork Loin
· 3-pound pork loin
· 1 tablespoon olive oil for searing
· 2-3 TBS. SPICE SPICE BABY’S FRENCH CONNECTION RUB
· Cooking Spray like PAM.
For the Glaze
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/4 cup honey
• 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper and set aside. Pat dry pork loin with paper towels.
2. Lightly spray pork loin with cooking spray. This will make it easier for the spice mix to stick. Then, rub the spice mix all over the pork loin.
3. Heat olive oil over medium heat and sear the pork loin until browned on all sides; about 3 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer pork loin to the previously prepared baking sheet, fat-layer side up; set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine garlic, honey, soy sauce, mustard, and oil; whisk until well combined. If too thick, add a bit more oil or soy sauce.
5. Brush the honey mixture over the pork loin. Roast for 25 minutes.
6. Remove the pork loin and tent a piece of foil over the pork so the top doesn't burn, but the inside continues to cook. Put back in the oven and continue to cook for 25 to 30 more minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork loin reaches 145 degrees F.
7. Remove baking sheet from oven and loosely cover meat and veggies with foil; let rest 10 minutes.