Updated: May 27
1 LBS. Lean Ground Chuck
1/4 Cup The OG from Spice Spice Baby
1/2 Cup Plain Bread Crumbs
2 TBS Ketchup
1/4 Cup Shredded Parmesan
2 Large Eggs
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, crack the eggs and whisk them for a few seconds. Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Place in the fridge for 5 Minutes to let the mixture firm up.
3. Shape the mixture into meatballs. You should get 10-12 medium sized meatballs per recipe.
4. Place the meatballs on a foil lined sheet or cookie tray and bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 F.
5. Top with you favorite Spaghetti Sauce (or try our Herb Tarlick Spaghetti Sauce Recipe ) and enjoy!