Updated: May 27, 2020
1 LBS. Sugar Snap Peas
1 1/2 TBS Spice Spice Baby The OG spice blend
1 Roasted Red Pepper, Cut into Strips.
2 TBS Butter
1 TBS Water
1. In a medium sized frying or sauté skillet, melt the butter over low heat.
2. Once the butter is melted turn the heat up high and add the sugar snap peas.
3. Add the OG and the roasted red peppers.
4. Add the water, and stir the veggies. Allow them to cook for 4-5 minutes until the tender but still a little crisp.
5. Drain the excess liquid and serve while hot.