Updated: Mar 10, 2021
· 1 LBS. Brussel Sprouts, bottoms removed
· 4 Slices Uncooked Bacon, Diced
· ½ Red Onion, Diced
· 1 TBS Spice Spice Baby’s Under the Tuscan Sun Spice Rub
· ¼ Cup Water
1. Heat a large fry pan or Wok over medium heat for a minute or two, just enough to get the pan warming nicely.
2. Add the bacon and the onions and cook for five minutes or until the bacon is starting crisp a little bit.
3. Add brussel sprouts and Under the Tuscan Sun. Stir frequently.
4. Increase the heat to high and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the water and continue cooking until it completely reduced. (Gone).
6. Adjust the seasoning with a little more of the rub if you want.
This is an easy one dish side that goes great with any grilled steak or chicken. I just grilled a nice ribeye from Holzmans meats. I used Spice Spice Baby’s French Connection on the steak. This is versatile enough to go with most pasta and rice dishes as well.
If you think you don’t like brussel sprouts, give this recipe a try and it may just change your mind.