Double Dip Ranch Chicken Club Sandwich
Updated: Aug 14, 2020
· 4 Eight ounce boneless skinless chicken breasts
· 4 TBS. Spice Spice Baby’s Double Dip Ranch Rub
· 4 TBS. Mayonnaise
· 4 Slices of Bacon-Cooked. Reserve the grease if using a cast iron skillet to cook the chicken with.
· 4 Slices of Onion
· 4 Challah or Brioche Burger Buns
· Lettuce, Tomatoes and Pickles (Optional)
· ~1 Cup Double Dip Ranch Dip
1. Mix the Mayo and Ranch Rub together in a Tupperware container big enough to fit the chicken in it.
2. Place the chicken in the mayo mixture and stir to coat the chicken breasts completely.
3. Let marinate (preferably overnight) for at least 2 hours.
4. Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
5. Over a high heat, get your cast iron skillet hot.
6. Add the reserved bacon grease once the skillet is very hot.
7. Place the chicken in the skillet and cook on each side for 3 minutes.
8. Place the skillet and chicken in the oven and cook for 25 minutes, make sure the chicken is cooked fully through-with an internal temperature of 165 F. The juices should run clear.
9. Remove the chicken from the oven. Assemble the sandwich as follows: bottom bun, slice of onion, chicken, bacon, a generous smear of double dip ranch dip, lettuce, tomatoes pickles.