Updated: May 27
15 Ounce Can (I use organic) Diced Tomatoes
15 Ounce Can (again with the organic) Tomato Sauce
2 TBS Eat Your Veggies Blend
1 TBS Sugar
1/2 Cup (about a quarter of an onion) of Sweet Vidalia Onions, Diced.
1 TSP EVOO
1. In a medium sauce pan, add the olive and get it hot (a high flame).
2. Add the onions and the Spice Spice Baby Herb Tarlick's Poultry Farm Seasoning and saute the onions until they are translucent, about five minutes.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 25 minutes.
5. If you prefer a smooth sauce, run the sauce through a blender or use your handy dandy immersion blender (if you don't have one-once you play with it you will love it and need it!) to smooth it out.
6. Adjust the seasoning according to your taste. (I add fresh ground pepper and little extra salt).
Enjoy and keep it spicy!