Updated: a day ago
1 TBS. of olive oil
1/3 Cup bell pepper, chopped
1 Small white onion, chopped
2 Cups diced plum tomatoes
3 TBS. Spice Spice Baby’s Rajun Cajun Seasoning
1 LBS. Lean flat iron or round steak
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Add the oil to a medium skillet and sauté peppers and onions for 5 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes, and Rajun Cajun and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes.
4. Lightly oil another skillet and brown the steak on both sides, transfer to a 13x9 inch baking dish.
5. Pour the tomato mixture over the steak and cover.
6. Bake for 1 hour or until steak is tender.
7. Slice the steak on the bias and serve with sauce.